We’re here to help and answer any question you might have
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- You can request cancellation in your Amazon account by clicking Your Account > Your Orders > Request Cancellation.
- We will confirm your cancellation once we receive your request, and you will not be charged for the order.
- We will ship you an envelope with an USB drive.
We process refunds within 24-48 hours after we receive your return item, and it will take 3-5 business days for your bank to post the payment.
According to Amazon policy, we are unable to change Shipping Address or Payment Method once the order is placed. You may need to cancel the current order and place another one with updated address/payment.
Please contact Amazon customer service for tax exemption via the following link https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html
Please check with your neighbors to see if they have your package. If you still could not find your package, please go to the Customer Service page and let us know.
- According to the Manufacturer and Amazon Return Policy, New desktop, laptops, or tablets that didn’t start when they arrived or are still in an unopened box can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- The manufacturer may test computers that are returned because they didn’t start when they arrived and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- If the original box has been opened, the manufacturer will charge a 10% restocking fee. Another 20%~50% fee will be charged for any missing accessories/original box, scratches or physical damage.
- Any returned desktop, laptop, or tablet that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
- Please note: If the inspection result shows the product is defective, no restocking fee will be applied.
- For your return, please go to your Amazon account, find the order and select return. If you cannot get a free return shipping label, please make sure you have submitted your return request on Amazon first, then let us know and we will prepare a prepaid shipping label for your return.
- If you are interested in making another purchase with us, please kindly let us know the product you are interested in and we will send you the link of the product directly.
PConline365 currently is not able to offer international shipping at this moment. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Due to the high value of electronic products, we do not ship to PO box.
Your one-year warranty covers all upgraded components in your computer, for one years from date of purchase. From top to bottom, if you have any issues we will be here to help you get it taken care of. Certain restrictions apply, contact us for more details.
The manufacturer warranty is only valid in the United States.
All computers are sold with a 1 year PConline365 warranty and a 1 year manufacturer warranty for the original (non-upgraded) components. Although most manufacturers will not warranty the upgrades we perform, we will do our best to assist you to get your issues resolved. We strongly urge buyers to contact the manufacturer prior to purchasing to see if warranty is valid in your country.
Unfortunately at this time PConline365 does not offer any additional warranty support outside the 1 year from the manufacturer and the 1 year warranty provided by us.
Yes, your computer is brand new. The box was opened for upgrade by our highly trained technicians and the computer went through a vigorous quality inspection process. We also offer a 1-year warranty on the upgraded components and the rest of components are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
All of our products come with the original charger and are directly shipped from manufacturers. Sometimes, the charger is wrapped with protective material and hard to find. Please take out all the packing materials and double-check the box. If you still could not find it, please contact us via the Customer Service page.
Please have your order number ready or product number ready when you call us or email us, this will help us verify the information and get back to you quickly.
The serial number or service tag can be found on the side of the manufacturer box you received. If you do not have the manufacturer box, no worries.
- For laptops, you will find the serial number or service tag in the back of the computer.
- For desktops, you will find the serial number or service tag on the top or bottom of of the machine
- For All-in-One desktops, you will find the serial number or service tag from the back of the monitor.
To update your Windows 10, please follow the instructions below:
- Select the Start button, and then go to Settings.
- Under Settings, choose Update & Security.
- Under Update & Security, you will find Windows Update (first one of the left column).
- Please choose Windows Update, and select Check for Updates.
- After all the information comes out, please choose Download and Install.
- After updating Windows 10, please restart the computer and go the Update & Security again, and make sure there is a green check-mark on the top with the sentence “You’re up to date.” This is to make sure you update Windows 10 completely.
- Select the Reset password link on the sign-in screen. If you use a PIN instead, see PIN sign-in issues.
If you’re using a work device that’s on a network, you may not see an option to reset your password or PIN. In that case, contact your administrator.
- If you don’t see security questions after you select the Reset password link, make sure your device name isn’t the same as your local user account name (the name you see when you sign in).
To see your device name, right-click Start in the taskbar, select System, and scroll to the Device specifications section. If the device name is the same as your account name, you can create a new administrator account, sign in as an administrator, and then rename your PC (when you view your device name, you can also rename it).
- Answer your security questions.
- Enter a new password.
- Sign in as usual with the new password.
Note: If you still experience difficulties, please try to provide us with more details of your issue so that we can better assist you.
Please connect your device with the internet, and Windows 10 will be activated automatically. No product key is needed.
1. Click Start in the left bottom corner and go to Settings
2. Open Settings and find Update & Security
3. Then click Activation
4. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store
5. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button
1800 Ogletown Rd Ste B, Newark, DE 19711